Town & Country Landscape Corp. (T&C) was created in 1972 & has enjoyed over 40 years of successful operation.
- T&C has a broad customer base, including a number of second-generation clients!
- T&C is still wholly-owned by its founder Richard J. Porcaro, who holds a Bachelor of Science in Horticulture.
- T&C is headquartered in the heart of the New City, NY business district.
- ~80% our clients are from Rockland County, NY. The remainder are in Orange and Westchester, NY as well as Northern New Jersey.
Town & Country Landscape Corp. (T&C) has two distinct lines of business:
- Provides aesthetic solutions designed for the long-term.
- Leverages formalized horticulture training and education.
- Ensures embedded plant-life is suited for varying seasonal effects.
- Applies organic and inorganic agents responsibly based on in-depth product knowledge.
- Implements plant-life and structures with the idea of driving maximum incremental property value.
- Comes to your place and 'cuts the grass.'
- Little or no formal training or education.
- Deploys without considering long-term viability of plant-life relative to local conditions.
- Does not understand biological and ecological consequences relative to applying chemical agents.
- Puts "making a buck" ahead of artistry.
Rich Porcaro at the Town & Country design center
Winner of the "Pride of Clarkstown" Award 2010